Exam time is a major moment of anxiety for young learners -- and the adults who love them.
We polled our team of seasoned Math, English, Science and French tutors for the inside scoop on tips for students to leave the stress behind for exam season -- and all year round.
1. Don't Cram -- Be Prepared
2. Make Study Notes
3. Ask for Help
4. Extra Credit
5. Create a Comfortable Study Space
6. Put Away the Distractions
7. Create a Study Calendar
8. Take Breaks
9. Try Your Best -- Attempt All Questions
10. Bring a Highlighter to the Exam
11. Use All of Your Time
12. It's Normal to Feel Nervous
To read the full article on What She Said, click here
Related Articles View All
Teachers on Call shares some great physical activities that parents and kids can do together at home in 30 minutes or less.
Teachers on Call shares 5 great ways to get outdoors and enjoy Spring.
Teachers on Call shares socially distanced Easter and spring activities with the warm weather approaching.