The school year is coming to a close. After a busy year, the last couple of weeks of school are a wonderful time to reflect on what your child has learned, their successes and opportunities for the summer and year ahead.
Here are some conversation starters to have with your child to stimulate dialogue.
1) What school year accomplishment are you proud of the most?
2) Are there are new skills or strategies that you learned during the year?
3) What project or homework assignment are you the most proud or excited about?
4) What are three things you did this school year to help your classmates?
5) What there something you did not know at the start of the school year, but you know now?
6) What did you learn from your biggest challenge?
7) If there was something you could change this year, what would it be?
8) Did you have a favourite part of the day in class?
9) Were there any surprises this school year?
10) Did you have a favourite story or novel in English class?
11) Was there a Science lab or experiment that you enjoyed the most and why?
12) What was the funniest thing that happened? End the school year on a positive note!
Related Articles View All
Here are five reasons why online tutoring might be a great choice for you child and why now might be a helpful time to start.
Whether your child attends a school for the arts, thrives in art class, or simply loves to colour and paint, the Artist Project is not to be missed
Many teachers and online tutors gamify math in their classrooms and lessons